Monday, January 11, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM GALLERY FREENOTE

A very happy New Year to you all. Changes are afoot at Gallery Freenote. The first few days of February I will be moving the gallery from the current location in the French Quarter sim over to its new home on the second floor of the Tiatopia Fine Arts Center on Tiatopia Island. Tia Macbain and Dorian Longstaff have graciously invited me to occupy most of the second floor there which will allow me to show more work and consolidate my work from several locations. The Quad on the island already displays 4 of my sculptures in each elemental area, plus another 4 on the rooftop sculpture garden of the Fine Arts Center. Look for notices of the move and a Grand Opening Party!
"When Fire Meets Water" by Teal Freenote
I am also nearing completion of a new sculpture which will be announce very soon. And there will be new additions to my colorful abstract photography from the Light Dancer performances of Cellandra Zon. Hooray for ART!